Training your School Council Representatives
This 40-minute pre-recorded session will enable you to deliver a half day training session for children to encourage them to be effective school council representatives.
The course will look at the purpose of the school council and how to actively involve each child in meetings.
A 22-page toolkit will also be provided that includes:
- A suggested training timetable
- School council warm up ideas
- Setting ground rules for meetings
- Developing listening skills
- How to run a discussion
- Holding class council meetings
- Skills of a school councillor
- Developing an action plan