SENCO Essentials: Effective Transition for Pupils with SEND
This 30-minute prerecorded training course is part of a series of short SENCO Essentials courses. It is suitable for SENCOs and teachers.
The training will explore the issues around securing effective transition for pupils with Special Educational Needs and provide the opportunity to:
- reflect on the principles of successful transition;
- identify the team around the child for transition;
- understand information-sharing for person-centred transition planning;
- reflect on how to complement progress and attainment data with information on barriers to learning in the 4 broad areas of need;
- consider next steps in planning transition.